Monday 27 June 2011

Fresh Fruit Salad

Just made a scrummy fresh fruit salad. The golden pinapples are delicious at the moment - sweet and juicy and only £1 each. I prepared a nice ripe mango, half the pineapple, a pear and a small bunch of red seedless grapes and popped them in a bowl. I picked a handful of loganberries fresh from the garden and  lightly poached them with a little sugar (as they are very tart) and, when cooled, added them to the bowl.  They give the fruit salad a real smack. Served with a dollop of creme fraiche this will make a delicious and healthy dessert.

Fresh Fruit Salad with
Low-fat Creme Fraiche









I am a mere beginner to blogging so hope to make my blogs really exciting when I get to grips with it! I will download pictures and recipes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment